Spouse/Dependent Visa

Our Company also deals with Spouse Visa which is also known as Partner visa which allows you to join your spouse partner of an Australian Citizen or permanent resident to live in Australia.

It also has two streams:

  • Partner Visa( subclass 309)- its stage first of partner visa
  • Partner visa ( subclass 100)- it’s the stage second of your partner visa

Who must be eligible for this visa?

  • You must be married or in de facto relationship with Australian partner or citizen
  • You must be in de facto relationship for at least 12 months
  • You must be 18 or older of age while applying
  • Must have sponsor, who will be your partner
  • You must meet the requirements like health & character

We also deals with various other types of dependent visas also to join your primary partner who are already in Australia on skilled visa category like Temporary work skilled visa (457) & Temporary Graduate visa (485) and on student visa (500).

Requirement for these visa categories are:

  • Spouse or partner to be aged 18 or above
  • Marriage needs to be recognized under Australian Law
  • Their relationship must me Genuine and Continues